Selling my pride and joy due to having a baby and needing the space.
Recently re-felted with new cushions and pockets. Realistic and consistent bounce on cushions. Perfect roll throughout table but tough to pot tight along a couple of cushions.
Pockets are quite tight so probably not suitable for beginners, but more realistic and challenging for someone with snooker/pool playing experience. Pockets are not all exactly the same size. A few millimetres difference between some of them so some pockets play a little tighter than others.
Previous owner had it since the 1950s but could be older. Legs/base added later but detachable for easier transport/storage and the height of each leg can be adjusted to get the table perfectly level.
Collection only. Needs two strong people to carry as the slate bed is quite heavy.
Happy for prospective buyers to come and try the table. You won’t be disappointed!
– Peradon black table cover (great condition)
– Aramith 1 and 5/8 of an inch snookers balls (excellent condition but white has a few chalk blemishes on it (10 reds))
– Riley 1 and 5/8 of an inch pool balls (excellent condition)
– Some other slightly larger snooker balls (condition not great)
– 4 snooker cues and a short rest (ok condition but tip needs replacing on one cue)
– 5 snooker chalks
– Table brush (great condition)
– Cushion/edges brush (great condition)
– Antique scoreboard (poor condition)
– Antique 10 ball triangle (ok condition)
– Antique 1950s rule book (poor condition)
– Length: 76 inches / 6’4” / 193cm
– Width: 40 inches / 3’4” / 101.5cm
– Height: 34 inches / 2’10” / 86.5cm
– Cushion width: 3 inches / 7.5cm
Playing Surface Dimensions:
– Length: 70 inches / 5’10” / 178cm
– Width: 34 inches / 2’10” / 86.5cm